Pets4Life Feline and Ferret raw diets now come in a unique, easy to serve format.
Using a proprietary method, Pets4Life Feline and Ferret raw diets are flash frozen to preserve freshness, in a method that also allows you to feed raw more quickly and easily than you'd ever thought possible.
Just follow these simple instructions:
Step One - Scoop!
Scoop out your pet's required portion of food (See our Feeding Guide for details) using a glass or metal scoop.
Step Two - Pour!
Pour required amount of Pets4Life Feline and Ferret into a glass or stainless steel bowl
Step Three - Thaw!
Ultimate Diet will thaw in the fridge within an hour or so (time depends on size of portion). For faster thawing, mix with a little warm water, and serve almost instantly
Step Four - Serve!
Allow your pet to finish their entire portion of Pets4Life Feline and Ferret. Place unfinished portion back in the fridge in a covered container. Thawed food will keep in the fridge for up to three days
- Package of 6 x 1″ raw marrow bones
- Package of 2 x 3″ raw marrow bones
- 7″ raw marrow bones
- Whole raw patellas
- Split raw knuckles
- 2 lb or 5 lb Bags. Whole necks can be easily divided into sections just the right size for your pet
- 5 lb Bags. Whole necks can be easily divided into sections just the right size for your pet
- Also available in single portions