Pets4Life products are tested by an independent lab prior to leaving our plant for the presence of selected bacteria, however, as with an raw food product, care should be taken with handling.
For your protection, please follow these instructions for safest use.
- Thaw only as much product as your pet needs for a single meal
- Once thawed, product should be served within 3-4 days.
- Keep frozen until ready to use
- Thaw in leak proof, non porous, non plastic container. Some owners use disposable foil baking pans for this purpose.
- Feed from non porous , non plastic bowls - stainless steel or ceramic bowls are recommended.
- Refrigerate leftovers immediately. Thawed food will keep in fridge for up to four days.
- Wash working surfaces, utensils (including cutting boards, preparation and feeding bowls), hands, and any other items that touch or contact raw meat or poultry with hot soapy water.